1. Hoju Undo: Supplementary fitness exercises.
2. Pad Work: Accuracy, speed, power and stamina.
3. Bag Work: Conditioning, stamina and power.
4. Kumite Drills: To develop sparring skills.
5. Ippon Kumite: One attack, one counter sparring drills
6. Yakasoku Kumite: One attack, multiple counters sparring drills.
7. Renzoku Kumite: Pre-arranged continuous attack and counter drills.
8. Jiyu Kumite: Light, free-style sparring
Appendix: Kihon Ido. Moving basics - an important element of kumite training.